This method can be used when entering in a new listing by entering in the MLS or an ID number while entering the feature details for your listing
- Click on the house at the bottom of your homepage and log into the Admin Menu.
- Click on Edit Website Contents.
- Click on the listing button with the listing to which you would like to add an ID or MLS number.
- Click on the Edit button next to the listing you want to update.
- Scroll down to the Feature Details section.
Adding a Unique ID
Enter “ID#” in the first column and enter the ID number in the second column.
See example above with a unique ID number “1234″.
The ID number can be a combination of letters and/or numbers characters.
Adding the MLS Number
Note: If you already have the MLS number assigned for your listing the following is not required.
Enter “MLS#” in the first column and the MLS number in the second column
See example above with an MLS number “2822911″
The MLS number can be a combination of letters and/or numbers characters.