Link Mode determines how a link opens the page.
This feature will allow you to change the way a link works when a button is clicked
- set up pop-up windows
- replace current window
- open a new full size window
- The default settings for your site will load the right frame of your site with the linked page, leaving the navigation buttons framed on the left side.
Note: Link Modes do not apply when the corresponding button is clicked from a Flash intro page.
- Click on the house at the bottom of any page and log into your Admin Menu.
- Choose Edit Buttons from the Admin Menu.
- Click on the Link Mode link below the button list.
Use the pull-down menu to chose the window opening properties for the button.
New Pop-up Window- Will open the page in a new Pop-up window sized smaller then the current window.
- No menu or location address is shown.
- New Pop-up Window- Will open the page in a new Pop-up window sized smaller then the current window.
- New Full Size Window- Will open the page in a new full sized window with the browser menu and location address showing.
Replace Current Window- Will open the page the current browser window, replacing your website.
- You navigation button frame will not be loaded in the browser window.
- After making your selection click the Save Changes button.