MarketReach gives you the ability to import previous contact lists that you may have from outside sources. This will save you the trouble of having to create new contacts within MarketReach.
To Export Contacts from Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Open Microsoft Outlook Express.
- From the drop down menu, access Tools–>Address Book.
- From the drop down menu, access File–>Export–>Other Address Book.
- Select Text File (CSV) and click Export.
- Enter in the filename that you wish to save as.
- Check mark all fields that you wish to export and click Finish.
- Once the .csv file appears on your desktop, follow the Importing Instructions for MarketReach.
Note: None of your Microsoft Outlook Express contacts will be altered or changed as a result of this export.